Team,
Here is a pic of the shoe we are going for in style and color.
These are lovely, stylish shoes! Made right here in the lonestar state LOL
This is a SAS shoe, but any similar shoe in black will do--nurses shoes, etc. We do not have to be match, matchy. Check the discount shoe places first on similar brands, but surprising these are very comforable, but a bit price I think! Made right here in the lonestar state too. Let's rally to start rehearsing in our shoes ASAP, so you are accustomed to dancing/moving as much as possible. It takes a little getting accustomed to.
Bethany: I understand you had a question about your character's shoes--you hold off until tomorrow for clarification. I have not heard of the hightops question, but let's check with Roy tomorrow night at rehearsal to be sure before a purchase or acquisition of these lovely ladies above :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment